Hello Sunday School Families!
Welcome back from Spring Break? Welcome home? Welcome to virtual church? Who knows what we are supposed to say at this point!
In this message, you will find:
1. Online resources for Sunday School type activities
2. A list of physical resources I have on hand to make available to you (books, videos, craft supplies...)
3. A sign-up to receive Sunday School crafts/activities in your home
Before we get into the items listed above, I wanted to point out the two best resources I have found for talking about the current state of things. Of all the things you take in during this information overload, I highly recommend these two pages. The first one is for adults. The second one is a page from PBS Kids and has good info for preschool/elementary aged school children, as well as a click down option to help you find other ideas for your kids based on their exact age!
Online Resources for Sunday School type Activities:
This site has some computer games that you can play online as well as coloring pages and activity pages available to print, all in the Kids Fun section!
This site has adventure based computer games straight from scripture!
This is a good YouTube channel for videos of bible stories and other children’s ministry lessons. I’ve used these videos for Sunday School before, your kids might recognize them!
This is another great YouTube channel that features videos that break down scripture with well animated characters! The “Gods Story” playlist has a ton of bible stories that are just short clips.
This is a playlist of Worship songs that come with dance moves to get your youngest believers moving!
This is an hour of Kids Worship songs (I am telling you: “kids worship music” can be a strange genre, but most of the songs on this playlist are great and tell about scripture well!)
Physical Resources I have at church or at my home that I want to share with you:
There are a limited number of some of the resources on this list, but we can do our best to share them around! If you see something you would like to take home, send me an email and we will work out how to best get it to you! First come, first serve!
- Soap Making Kit and lesson instructions (current Sunday School craft)
- Drawstring bag craft and lesson instructions (previous Sunday School craft)
- Sensory Jar craft and lesson instructions (previous Sunday School craft)
- Family Movie Night Guides (these went home with your family after Big Family Christmas, but there are plenty left if you still want to snag one!)
- Journals and supplies to turn them into prayer notebooks (previous Sunday School craft)
- Christmas Spot it cards (Super fun card game, who cares if it is Christmas?!)
- Blank greeting cards and envelopes (great time to send some mail!)
- Blank canvases (Christmas craft, but they are plain and could be used for anything!)
- BIBLES AND BOOKS GALORE. If you do not have the right age of bible at home for your kids (or for yourself!) I have plenty that I can share!
- Kids worship CDs (from previous preschool VBS years)
- General art supplies. Need some crayons or markers or watercolors (or something else?) at home? I’d be happy to share some of the supplies we have at the church, just let me know what you need!
Sign Up for Sunday School Materials to be sent to your home:
If you would like to receive a packet of coloring pages, activity sheets and at-home bible studies to do with your children: please email me your name, how many are in your family and the address you would like the packet mailed to.
Lots of online games and music for your children to explore
Email me if you would like projects put together, or craft supplies and bibles
I will be sending out packets of “Sunday School at Home” activities, email me to sign up
If there is ANYTHING else I can do for you, that is what I am here for. Please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can do this! I am praying for you. Also, if you are not receiving the church E-news, please contact the office or let me know and I can get you connected!