The Trust Fund Committee is excited to announce that they are now accepting applications for the Biderman Scholarship. Open to any high school senior who is a member of Lutheran Church of the Resurrection who meets the involvement in ministry requirements. The deadline for applications is March 15. If you have any questions about the scholarship, please contact Joan Meyer (319-393-6972).
- The applicant shall be a graduating high school senior in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- The recipient shall be a student accepted (or applied) for the 2019-2020 academic year in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited college, university, or vocational/technical school as at least a half-time student.
- The applicant shall be a confirmed member/member by affirmation of Lutheran Church of the Resurrection.
- The applicant shall have attended at minimum 12 worship services at LCR in the 12 months prior to the application date (verified by completed welcome cards).
- The applicant shall demonstrate involvement in ministry and/or discipleship activities in the 12 months prior to the application date (a minimum of 5 hours). This can include volunteering as a Sunday School helper, VBS helper, praise band member, etc. See application for more details.
- All applications shall be completed in full and be postmarked on or before March 15, 2019. All applicants will be notified of the results by April 15, 2019. A valid email address is required.